Grundfos CR 32 Complete Units with ANSI Flanged
This Complete Unit Multistage Centrifugal Pump is a vertical multistage centrifugal pump. The in-line design enables the pump to be installed in a horizontal one-pipe system where the suction and discharge ports are in the same horizontal plane and have the same pipe dimensions. This design provides a more compact pump design and pipe work.
- The CR pump consists of two main components, the motor and the pump unit
- The motor on the CR pump is a heavy-duty 2 pole, NEMA C-face Grundfos specified motor
- This pump unit consists of optimized hydraulics, various types of connections, an outer sleeve, a top and various other parts.
- The functionalities are designed for specific pump applications
- A compact system with a basic CR pump range which can be applied in almost any industrial solutions
- The pump, motor and VFD are tested as a complete unit in the factory
- Industrial processing systems
- Washing and cleaning systems
- Pumping of acids and alkalis
- Filtration systems
- Water pressure boosting
- Water treatment
Note: Picture is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.